体育彩票365appthe international studies concentration (ints) offers students the opportunity to better understand global challenges including conflict, injustice, racism, and poverty.
Analyze Global Issues
rooted in the belief that understanding multifaceted global issues demands a variety of disciplinary lenses, international studies offer a range of interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary courses from a faculty trained in anthropology, economics, history, international relations, political science, and sociology. students with a declared ints concentration are required to take at least five ints courses, three of which must be 300 or 400 level. the ints concentration prepares students for both graduate school and careers in government, international organizations, business, and the non-profit sectors.
by the time they graduate, students in international studies are able to:
- Utilize a multidisciplinary framework to identify and explain the processes by which individuals, societies, and regions are interconnected
- Formulate questions and apply appropriate analytic tools to investigate regional and/or global issues
- Effectively communicate their understanding of regional and global issues
- Generate a theoretically and historically informed analysis of social phenomena within a national, regional, or international context
- Articulate an appreciation of the diversity and continuities that exist within and between societies and cultures
- Apply their knowledge and skills to formulate practical and/or ethical responses to regional and global issues
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Global and thematic issues
- International economics, trade, and development
- International relations, peace and conflict resolution
Note to current SUA students体育彩票365app: More information on the is available online.