The World is Your Classroom
体育彩票365appin keeping with soka’s mission, undergraduate students are required to study abroad for a semester during their third year at no extra cost. your study abroad experience at a carefully cultivated program in your language of study will reinforce the habits and dispositions of a global citizen.
Languages of Study
- You must be in your junior year to participate in study abroad. However, you may petition to become eligible after your junior year.
- You are not allowed to go on study abroad while on academic probation.
- You are required to have completed the 202-level in your target language before leaving on your semester abroad.
- You must take the Language Proficiency Tests sponsored by the Language & Culture Program before and after Study Abroad.
- When studying abroad, you must choose your courses based on the Pre-Study Abroad Language Proficiency Test results.
- You are required to attend all the orientations organized by the Office of Study Abroad and International Internships.
Frequently Asked Questions
体育彩票365appstudy abroad is included in the cost of attendance at sua.
currently, we have programs in more than 15 countries throughout the world.
体育彩票365appno, you must select a program from our approved programs.
where you live while abroad depends on the program. there are three basic types of housing arrangements: homestay, dormitory, and off-campus housing.
体育彩票365appwhile studying abroad, you are required to earn a minimum of 12 and maximum of 16 credits per semester.
yes, but it depends on the country and program.
yes. we provide information regarding rights and safety for lgbtq students by region/country.